Thursday, May 5, 2011

cuatro y cinco

Hey pretty ladies!! Sorry I'm a little late getting these posted. Athough, being late is kind of how I roll. But now that I'm 26 I feel like there's an unwritten rule that I have to really grow up - be on time for things, quit leaving clothes all over the floor, balance my checkbook (Al - are you feeling this? Am I just crazy? I think I want to be 21 again!) So maybe the new and mature 26 year old Stephanie will be on time in blogland for the rest of the month. Hopefully that will carry over to the real world too :) Anyway... here's days 4 and 5!



When: Wednesday, May 4

What:
Top: NY&Co
Sweater: NY&Co
Pants: NY&Co
Belt: Old Navy
Shoes:Target
Earrings: F21

Where: Work



When: Thursday, May 5

What:
Top: Express
Sweater: F21
Skirt: Express
Shoes:Target

Where: Work

No comments:

Post a Comment