You guys look awesome!!!!!! I love the outfits.
I finished school a week ago and started a new job the day before my last final exam. I work full-time at a supplemental education program downtown. I had all my clothes picked out for 30 for 30 and have been wearing them but my camera is broken. "Lens Error." I took it to the repair shop but after having it a few days they told me it would be the same price to fix it than to buy a new one. So even though I wrote down my outfits so I could recreate them and take pics, I can't do it. I'm sad.
A new camera was added to my summer budget (along with a new bike that I'm literally saving all my spare change for b/c I want a fancy bike).
I've been doing our challenge! Think sundresses mixed with cardigans and and long necklaces. I'm not allowed to wear open-toed shoes to work. I picked my 30 pieces before I knew the dress code so I've been wearing the same 2 pairs of flats and Sperries to work everyday!
I hope we can do the summer 30 for 30 with Kendi. Please forgive me girlfriends!
No comments:
Post a Comment