So far I would call my abbreviated summer vacation a success. I'm catching up on some sleep and Tony and I are about half way through the last season of Sopranos. Did you guys ever watch that show? On second thought, maybe don't answer that. I'm hoping we can keep the ending a surprise even though we're about 5 years behind on TV shows. And with as nice as the weather has been here the past few days, maybe I'll even have a tan before the week is up! Here are days 9 and 10.
P.S. Can you guys believe we already have 10 days done for this challenge??
When: Monday, May 9
What:
Dress: TJ Maxx
Sweater: Express
Shoes: Payless
Belt: Old Navy
Where: Work (after sleeping in til noon. Oohhh it was glorious!)
When: Tuesday, May 10
What:
Top: Express
Sweater: Anthropologie
Pants: Express
Shoes: Payless
Where: Work and El Vaquero (yum!)
No comments:
Post a Comment