Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 10

I didn't participate yesterday...I was off work and had to take Elliot to the doctor then she was a sad baby from her shots, so I didn't really change out of my yoga pants and t shirt. I didn't feel so bad after reading Kendi's post either.


As for today, I did work so I was back on track. It was beautiful weather here again. I'm so glad that it's finally getting nice outside.


I wasn't that comfortable in this outfit because I felt like it made me look large in areas but Nick said I looked good and I didn't give myself a lot of time to get ready today so I just went with it.

I can't believe it's already been 10 days- went by pretty fast!

top, skirt & belt: forever 21
flats: payless (they're purple but you can't really tell)
tomorrow is our 4 year anniversary!!! woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment