Tuesday, May 17, 2011

day 14 & 15

Soo sunday I didn't get a chance to take my picture. I went to a baby shower dinner at el vaquero and I wore jeans a black tank and my gray cardigan--sorry I didnt get a picture. It was a really plain, boring outfit anyway.

This outfit is from monday and I cheated! I wasn't expecting may to be so freakin rainy and cold so I didn't pick warm tops. So I added this flannel today because I was really cold and didn't want to freeze. But the rest of my outfit was from my picks. You guys understand right?

Monday we had a class at work so that's where I was all morning. Then nick & i were both off so we made fajitas and hung out at home.
cardigan: tj maxx
flannel: target
jeans: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment