Saturday, May 14, 2011

once hasta catorce

Hi friends! Sorry it's been a while, but are you ever in for a treat today. Four whole outfit posts for the price of one! And we're even getting extra creative with the last couple pics. Look out for some edgey new modeling and a guest appearance from my hubby. It's been a good week, hard to believe my vacation is almost over and school starts back up on Monday. But I'm ready to get back to it. Plus, I'm taking an online class which means instead of posting on discussion boards like I should be, I'll be right here keeping up with our fun little blog :)

Day 11



When: Wednesday, May 11

What:
Top: BCBG Max Azria
Pants: NY & Co.
Belts: TJ Maxx and Wet Seal
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Anthro

Where: work

Day 12



When: Thursday, May 12

What:
Sweater: NY & Co.
Top: NY & Co.
Skirt: J Crew Outlet
Shoes: Target

Where: work

Day 13




When: Friday, May 13

What:
Top: Urban Outfitters
Sweater: Ruehl
Jeans: TJ Maxx
Belt: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: F21

Where: work and date night

Day 14



When: Saturday, May 14

What:
On her - Target tee and Express jeans (this outfit started out cuter but boy was it hot in that gym)

On him - sweaty black gi, 2 stripe blue belt, and medal to commemorate how he dominated his opponents

Where: jiu jitsu tournament, dinner at Sakura

No comments:

Post a Comment