Sunday, May 22, 2011

diecinueve hasta veintidos

Hey girls! This is my new favorite thing to do instead of homework, so here I am with another round of pics! Sorry the last few are a bit boring, I've been taking my own pics for a few days. Hope that everyone is enjoying the home stretch of this challenge! Al - how are things going for you? I miss my California girl! :)

Day 19



When: Thursday, May 19

What:
Sweater: Express
Top: Express
Pants: NY & Co.
Belt: Old Navy
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Anthro

Where: work and school

Day 20



When: Friday, May 20

What:
Sweater: Ruehl
Top: Target
Jeans: Express
Belt: Old Navy
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: F21

Where: work

Day 21




When: Saturday, May 21

What:
Top: Express
Jeans: TJ Maxx
Scarf: American Eagle
Shoes: Payless

Where: errands, yummy dinner at Max and Erma's with Becky

Day 22



When: Sunday, May 22

What:
Top: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Old Navy
Scarf: gift
Shoes: American Eagle via TJ Maxx

Where: church, fun afternoon lunch date at Bass Pro with hubs

2 comments:

  1. Love allthe pics and outfits! Very good so impressed you girls are keeping up w this! Lets please do a girlss hangout soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your outfits- i have that old navy skirt its sooo comfy! I use the picassa web albums to put text on my pics. google it- its sweet and free!!!

    ReplyDelete