Sunday, May 1, 2011

here goes nothing

I really should have went shopping to prepare for this but I knew that wasn't the point. So today I just stood in my closet picking random things. I hope i chose some goodies!

My 30 items!

2 dresses/tunics

5 tanks & 6 tees

3 l. sleeves & 4 pants

4 skirts & 6 pairs of shoes

Let's get one thing straight here--Its going to be very hard for me to take myself seriously with the photos of myself so get ready for some silly/awkward posing by me. Not to mention, there's usually no one around to take my picture so that should be interesting too. I might need to teach Elli how to point & shoot....

Day 1







scarf: american eagle
tshirt: gap
skinny jeans: forever 21
wedges: mia amore from sears

2 comments:

  1. Love it Shan! Super cute! I might be making my way over to Sears for those wedges when this is all over :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute choices! i have that same black and white tshirt from gap, that i almost put in my mix but i didn't! and your outfit pics are soooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete