Monday, May 2, 2011

uno y dos

Here are my pics for days 1 and 2! I should be studying for my Spanish exam right now, but this seemed a whole heck of a lot more appealing. Please forgive me if my post gets bilingual :)

Day 1



When: Sunday, May 1

What:
Tank: Express
Sweater: F21
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Payless
Scarf: gift
Belt: TJ Maxx

Where: church


Day 2



When: Monday, May 2

What:
Blouse: F21
Sweater: Express
Skirt: Anthro
Shoes: Target
Necklace: gift

Where: work


Tony was the mastermind behind the lense for these shots. Oh, is there anything he can't do?! :) I'm hoping my artsy fartsy hubby can be my photographer for the whole remix but our schedules are pretty much opposite right now, so we'll see. P.S. - for the 2nd pic, if I told you Tony took that from his normal standing position would you believe me?

1 comment:

  1. he is pretty tall. just sayin.....cute outfits steph!

    ReplyDelete